Learn Russian Grammar Step‑by‑step
A 535-page book and accompanying mobile app.
● Step-by-step introduction to Russian grammar in 200 topics.
● Over 3,000 annotated examples.
● High-quality audio pronunciations via the app.
A new way to learn Russian Grammar
Bootstrap Russian Grammar is a new way to learn Russian grammar. Starting from the beginning, the idea is progress in small self-contained steps (called ‘topics’). Each topic builds on the last, by incrementally adding new grammatical patterns, new vocabulary and lots of useful examples.
In total there are 200 grammar topics and over 3000 examples phrases.
Each topic includes a thorough explanation of the grammar and then lots of examples that illustrate the grammar. Each example includes an English translation, as well as notes highlighting how each example illustrates that topic's grammar, as well as the meanings of new Russian words.
The companion mobile application is now available also called "Bootstrap Russian Grammar". The app contains all the content contained in this book - including 200 grammar topics and over 3000 example phrases. And in additional, there is high quality Russian native-speaker audio for every example. More details here.
Take a look inside the book
Drag or tap the page corners to flip through sample pages of the book.
What will you learn from this book?
- You will get a thorough grounding in Russian grammar — starting from the very basics we cover all 6 Russian grammatical cases and much much more.
- You will be exposed to thousands of colloquial Russian phrases — Bootstrap Russian teaches Russian grammar by providing lots of example phrases to illustate each topic.
- You will memorise thousand of Russian words — the method is to bootstrap from zero. So every new Russian word you encounter is defined and is in context.
- You will learn to pronounce Russian — Russian pronunciation is challenging. The companion mobile app provides high quality native-speaker audio pronunciation of every single example phrase.
The companion mobile app
All the content in the book PLUS audio!
- All 200 grammar topics - step-by-step
- All 3,000 plus example phrases
- Annotated examples and English translations
- AND high quality native-speaker audio pronunciations for each and every example.
- In-app QR code synchronization with the book
- NEW! Hands off voice-controlled example phrases review
- Available for both iPhone/iPad and Android.